RELIGION (General) -> Paganism & Neo-Paganism
Rachel PattersonFeb 2018
Through the wilds of nature, back to the roots of witchcraft.
Divine Queen of the Celtic Britons
Jhenah TelyndruApr 2018
An exploration of Rhiannon that remembers her history, reclaims her divinity, and renews a pathway into relationship with this Welsh Goddess of Sovereignty.
Meeting the Norse Allfather
Morgan DaimlerMar 2018
Blending history and personal experience this book introduces you to Odin, his mythology, and modern worship.
Trevor GreenfieldAug 2018
A Moon Books community book which features contributions from Moon Books authors and new writers as they uncover the history of the Goddess.
366 Magical Ways to Observe the Cycle of the Year
Lucya StarzaNov 2017
366 spells, rituals, Pagan prayers and more, with details of festivals held throughout the year to help you live your best Pagan life.
A Guide to the Celtic Fair Folk
Morgan DaimlerDec 2017
A Modern Guide to the Celtic Otherworld and its inhabitants.
Drawing Down the Divine Feminine
Jane MeredithMay 2018
Enter the realms of the Goddess, where her stories are alive all around us...
How-To Survive (and Enjoy) the Mid-Winter Festival
Melusine DracoNov 2017
Why we should look upon Yule as one of the most important festivals in the pagan calendar.
Dolls for spellwork, witchcraft and seasonal celebrations
Lucya StarzaAug 2018
A history of and a practical guide to the uses of poppets and magical dolls in sympathetic magic.
An Exploration of the Folklore and Faeries Associated with Stones & Crystals
Ceri NormanMar 2018
Bringing the practical magic of the Faeries and their stones into your life.
An Introduction to Walking Between the Worlds of Wicca, Witchcraft and Druidry
Joanna van der HoevenJun 2018
A look at how to combine the traditions of Witchcraft, Wicca and Druidry while walking between the worlds.
Melusine DracoAug 2018
An Introduction to Divination
Angela PaineOct 2006
Goddess Wisdom for a Modern Age
Cheryl StraffonJul 2007
This book explores the space where science and magic meet
The Renaissance of a Celtic Religion and its Relevance for Today
Graeme TalboysMay 2006
Humanity's Ticket to the Future
Jeri StudebakerNov 2008
To save the planet, we must abandon today's major gods -- all sky-war-father gods -- and return to the Earth-Peace-Mother Goddesses of our early agricultural ancestors.
A Pagan Ethics
Emma Restall OrrApr 2008
This nature-revering Pagan philosopher responds to issues such as abortion, euthanasia, or animal exploitation.
The literary heritage of the world's oldest new religion
Brendan MyersNov 2008
Sin Eaters and Shamans: The Power of Nature in Celtic Healing for the Soul
Ross HeavenSep 2008
The Dark Goddess and the Unacceptable Nature of Women
Emma Restall OrrOct 2008
Kissing the Hag by Emma Restall Orr is based upon the old tale of The Marriage of Sir Gawain, and carries us from girlish innocence through to the nauseating horror of the hag - the raw side, the dark side, the inside of a woman.
Robin HerneOct 2009
Enter the world of ancient Celtic Gods and their modern day followers.
Natib Qadish: Modern Canaanite Religion
Tess DawsonJul 2009
Retrieving the healing gift of the Sacred Feminine for the human family through myth and mysticism
Heather MendelNov 2009
What if the story of Eve is wrong? Kabbalah reveals her as humanity’s quintessential hero. You decide – if you dare!
A Young Man s Guide to Modern Paganism
Dancing RabbitFeb 2010
For every young man,serious about Pagan spirituality, in his quest for manhood.
The cauldron has been stirred, where next?
An educational, insightful and often humorous look at the modern pagan lifestyle as seen from the inside and out.
The Pagan Adventures of a Christian Priest
Mark TownsendSep 2013
An uncompromising and heretical priest's diary exploring the meaning of life and death, success and failure, religion and magic, and instituional Churchianity.
Steve AndrewsSep 2010
From Morning Glories and Magic Mushrooms to Belladonna and Buttercups, Steve Andrews delves into herbal magic and mystery.
Deborah MartinOct 2010
A comprehensive, at-your-fingertips reference on the medicinal and magical properties of over three hundred herbs.
Graeme TalboysMay 2011
The Druid Way in an acorn.
Kylie HolmesDec 2013
The Runes are a set of 24 symbols which are steeped in history, myths and legends. This book offers practical and accessible information for anyone to understand this ancient form of divination.
Melusine DracoJan 2012
Practical Craft magic for the sea-witch
Harmonia SailleAug 2012
The hedge is the symbolic boundary between the two worlds and this book will teach you how to cross that hedge.
Silver ElderApr 2011
The illustrated book of Wiccan practice based on the Seasonal and Lunar cycles. A complete practical guide to Wiccan experience.
Robin HerneMar 2012
Three tunes on the harp to stir your soul ~ to ease, to laughter, to tears of sorrow for lost Gods.
Luke EastwoodFeb 2012
A comprehensive guide to genuine druidic knowledge and practice based on ancient texts and surviving Celtic lore and customs.
Piet CeanadachJul 2011
A spiritual, uplifting story created to introduce and encourage new and old Pagans alike to the new Old Religi
The Pagan Wheel of the Year and Rites of Passage
Siusaidh CeanadachMar 2012
Ceremony for Every Occasion is one of the most comprehensive books on ritual and rites of passage available to date.
Shirley LaboucaneFeb 2012
Nature comes alive and provides inspiration for our state of being, she is ancient healer; a life blessed brings blessings.
Siusaidh CeanadachFeb 2013
Lets Talk About Elements and The Pagan Wheel is the second in a series of specially written pagan material for children.
Nimue BrownJan 2012
Deep contemplation enables the voice of spirit to be heard. Meditation and Druidry combine to bring peace and possibility.
Melusine DracoFeb 2013
Feel the power and freedom as Black Horse, White Horse guides you down the magical path of this most noble animal.
Animism, Mind and the Self in Nature
Emma Restall OrrNov 2012
This book challenges the prevailing worldviews of materialism and dualism, outlines the alternatives, presenting animism as a radically different, yet mature and coherent philosophy.
Cat TreadwellJun 2012
A Druid s Tale is the story of a 21st century Druid Priest developed from the popular blog www.druidcat.wordpress.com.
Power Animals In Traditional Witchcraft
Melusine DracoMar 2013
A practical and essential guide to using canine magical energies.
Mark CarterJun 2012
An extensive examination of the book by Robert Graves, The White Goddess, and guides readers through bewildering forests of historical sources, poems, and Graves’ biography to reveal his unorthodox claim
Pagan Roots of The Hebrew Old Testament
Philip WestJun 2012
The ancient Israelite religion revealed in the early texts of the Old Testament is not monotheistic but a polytheistic paganism.
From the Iron Age to the 21st Century
Brendan MyersNov 2013
Philosophy was invented by pagans. But is there a pagan philosophy? Yes, there is, and this book explains it.
Harmonia SailleAug 2012
Learning by experiencing is about trusting your instincts and connecting with your inner spirit.
Pagan Pathworking through poetry: exploring, knowing, understanding and dancing with the wisdom the bards hid in plain view.
Fiona TinkerDec 2012
Discover the esoteric knowledge in the works of Yeats, O Sullivan and other poets.
Living a Natural Life, With Full Awareness
Joanna van der HoevenApr 2013
Zen teachings and Druidry combine to create a peaceful life path that is completely dedicated to the here and now.
British Shamanism - Following the Deer Trods
Elen SentierJul 2013
British shamanism has largely been forgotten: the reindeer goddess of the ancient Boreal forest is shrouded in mystery...follow her deer-trods to rediscover her old ways.
Essays on Pagan Living
N. Starcat ShieldsJan 2013
Starcat offers thoughtful essays on reverently walking a spiritual nature-based path in the midst of a frenzied consumer culture.
Finding our place in our own history
Nimue BrownNov 2012
Exploring how we use the past to construct ourselves, and how we imagine the future.
Seeking the Ancestors
Mabh SavageSep 2013
The Tuatha de Danaan in the 21st Century.
Cat TreadwellOct 2013
Stories, tools and inspiration to help those suffering from depression - from a Pagan perspective.
Eric O. ScottJun 2013
Trapped between study and belief, can Lou the Wiccan find the strength to stand up for himself and his ideals?
Siusaidh CeanadachApr 2013
Offering children from 7-11 a general Pagan view on major life points such as birth, marriage and death.
A guide for the pagan priestess
Hearth Moon RisingJul 2013
Invoking Animal Magic applies a modern pagan understanding to the wealth of animal wisdom in folklore and myth.
Power Animals in Traditional Magic
Martha GrayMar 2013
A mystical insight into the cat as a power animal.
Guidance for your life journey
Yvonne RyvesMar 2013
A new approach to using ancient ways in these contemporary and often challenging times to weave your life path.
An essential guide to Witchcraft
Rachel PattersonJun 2013
A personal and all encompassing guide to what it is to be a Witch, how to live and work within the Craft. By popular writer and kitchen witch, Tansy Firedragon.
Rachel PattersonAug 2013
Learn about and experience the fascinating magical art of Hoodoo.
Awakening the Wonders of the Ancient Minoans in our Modern Lives
Laura PerryAug 2013
The Minoan world comes alive through seasonal rituals and rites of passage, honoring Ariadne and her Labyrinth.
A magical anthropology
Melusine DracoAug 2013
A Magical Anthropology - a historical fact-finding mission to discover when the different aspects of magical influence entered traditional witchcraft.
Robin HerneSep 2013
Magic and murder meet in Suffolk, with short stories exploring the spirit of place, and the dark side of belief.
An Introduction to Paganism by 101 Pagans
Trevor GreenfieldFeb 2014
Paganism 101 - An Introduction to Paganism by 101 Pagans
Hannah E. JohnstonMay 2014
Children of the Green is an in-depth consideration of child raising from within pagan spirituality.
Trevor GreenfieldDec 2013
A Moon Books anthology of Pagan writers considering a range of different contemporary issues.
The Power of finding your own path
Nimue BrownNov 2013
The only meaningful spiritual journey is the one you consciously undertake.
Melusine DracoNov 2013
A squint-eyed look at what passes for Craft in many modern groups and just how much of the teaching has been dumbed down.
A Druid's exploration of sanctuary and sacred space
Joanna van der HoevenMay 2014
An in-depth look at a little-known goddess that can help bring peace and sanctuary into your life.
A Neopagan's Guide to the Celtic Fairy Faith
Morgan DaimlerApr 2014
A guidebook for those seeking a path that combines modern neopagan witchcraft with the older Celtic Fairy Faith.
Teaching stories from the ancestors, beautifully woven for today's spiritual seekers
Taz ThorntonMar 2016
Ancient teaching stories from the earth, together with meditations and step-by-step guides to sourcing your own tales from the spirits of the ancestors.
Runelore - Understanding and Using the Anglo-Saxon Runes
Kennan Elkman Taylor, MDMar 2014
A brief, idiosyncratic and magical approach to rune usage within Anglo-Saxon culture and spirituality, directed toward healing and personal development.
A Beginner's Map Charting an Ancient Path
S. Kelley HarrellMay 2014
A light-hearted and informative handbook introducing an ancient spiritual practice to today's young adults and beginning seekers.
Web PATH CenterJun 2015
Wrap up ecstasy in love to create powerful magick, spells and healing.
Walking the Path of the Solitary Druid
Joanna van der HoevenNov 2014
An Introductory Guide for the Solitary Druid
Trevor GreenfieldNov 2014
Anthology of Moon Books poets.
David SalisburySep 2016
Using energetic methods from a variety of traditions and philosophies, this is a new approach to the practice of cleansing our lives.
Myths, Magicians & Folklore
Pete JenningsJul 2014
Exploring dark folk tales and customs alongside the magic and myths of the blacksmith Gods through time and place.
Exploring prayer in Druidry and beyond
Nimue BrownJul 2014
Exploring prayer from a Pagan perspective.
Emma Restall OrrOct 2014
Spirits of the Sacred Grove reveals Druidry as an accessible and compelling spiritual path that offers enormous potential for personal healing and empowerment.
Reconstructing Irish Polytheism
Morgan DaimlerOct 2015
Reconstructing the beliefs and practices of pre-Christian Irish Paganism for the modern world.
Being, Believing & Belonging in the 21Century
Nimue BrownJan 2016
A book of inspiration and the real-life stories of Pagans who are walking their talk.
First Steps in Interfaith Dialogue
Denise CushMay 2015
Pagans and Christians meet and celebrate together.
The Literary Gateway to Modern Paganism
Rebecca BeattieJul 2015
Tracing the Literary Origins of Modern Paganism
A practical guide to working with Elen of the Ways
Elen SentierJan 2015
British native shamanism
Meeting the Great Queens
Morgan DaimlerDec 2014
Ancient and enigmatic, the Morrigan reaches out to us - learn who she is and how to answer her call.
The book of spells, incantations, meditations & faery magic
Flavia Kate PetersJan 2015
Your practical insight into Faeries and the elements they engage to unlock real magic that is waiting to help you.
The Divine Feminine in Cultural Context
Trevor GreenfieldOct 2016
An exploration of Goddess Spirituality in American history, herstory and culture.
Sheena CundyNov 2015
A dishy vicar, an unexpected grandchild and hot flushes...how will a witch like Minerva cope with one hormonal challenge after another?
This Ancient Heart brings together leading spiritual and academic thinkers in order to explore the threefold relationship between landscape, ancestor, and self
Shamanic Initiation & Healing in the Modern World
Jez HughesNov 2015
An important manual for initiating long-lasting change into a world of power, health and harmony.
Rachel PattersonDec 2015
An introduction to the beautiful world of meditation.
Discover what it means to be fey and unlock your natural power
Halo QuinDec 2015
Tap into your Natural Magic and become the Fey you are.
A witch's guide to spells and rituals
Lucya StarzaFeb 2016
Using candles in simple spells, seasonal rituals and essential craft techniques.
Following the Path of Fairy Witchcraft
Morgan DaimlerJun 2016
Following the call of the Old Gods along the path of the Fair Folk.
Flavia Kate Peters
This A-Z of all you need to know and do makes it the perfect companion on your shamanic journey.
The magic of altered consciousness
Nimue BrownAug 2015
Inspiration to enrich your dreaming, increase your awareness and transform your life.
Conversations with Druid leaders of Britain, the USA and Canada, past and present
Ellen Evert HopmanApr 2016
Enter the hearts and minds of the Druid leaders who are shaping the new Celtic spirituality.
Vivienne MossDec 2015
Hekate, Queen of Witches and the Shadow-Lands, haunts the pages of this devotional bringing magic and enchantment into your lives.
Trevor GreenfieldOct 2017
An anthology of Druidry, Shamanism, Witchcraft and Goddess Spirituality from some of the world's leading Pagan voices.
Steve AndrewsMay 2016
The planets that rule over herbs that grow on Earth.
A year-long journey taking you on your own personal pathway through the magical energy of each month.
Meeting the Celtic Goddess of Poetry, Forge, and Healing Well
Morgan DaimlerMar 2016
The Irish Goddess Brigid is as powerful and popular today as ever; in this short introduction find out why.
Rachel PattersonJul 2016
An introduction to the mysteries, myths and magic of the ancient goddess of the landscape.
Connecting with the Sacred Landscape
Julie BrettSep 2017
Connect with the magic of the southern land, its seasons, animals, plants and spirits.
Mark OllyAug 2016
A full history of the physical and spiritual development of the Green Man from Prehistoric origins to modern-day archaeological discoveries.
Parish-pump witchcraft, Wise-women and Cunning Ways
Melusine DracoSep 2016
The Secret People is a remembrance of times past and a preservation of ‘parish-pump witchcraft, wise woman and cunning ways’ adapted for use in the 21st century.
A Further Guide to Integration, Compassion and Harmony with Nature
Joanna van der HoevenOct 2016
Where Zen Buddhism and Druidry meet, to create a holistic way of life.
A Guide to Irish Deities
Morgan DaimlerDec 2016
Meet the Gods and Goddesses of pagan Ireland in myth and modern practice.
Elen SentierDec 2016
A very personal look at Merlin.
The Handbook of Psychological Druidry
Brendan HowlinNov 2016
More simple accessible techniques to bring Druidry to the wider public.
Wild god of Faery, Guardian of Annwfn
Danu ForestOct 2017
Gwyn: ancient guardian of the land and the Brythonic faery underworld tradition.
Working with spirit animal guides
Rachel PattersonMar 2017
An introduction to the world of animal magic and working with animal spirit guides.
Dark Lord of the Forest and Horned God of the Witches
Melusine DracoNov 2016
Historical, mythological and magical insight into the god Pan.
The shadow world of plants and their poisons
Melusine DracoFeb 2017
A study of poisonous plants, many of which have beneficial uses in both domestic medicine and magic.
Rachel PattersonNov 2016
Nurture your creative energy as you travel across the pantheons of the world in this first adult colouring book from Moon Books.
- Art (general): Techniques (general): Color
- Biography & autobiography (general): Personal memoirs
- Biography & autobiography (general): Religious
- Body, mind & spirit
- Body, mind & spirit (general)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Ancient mysteries & controversial knowledge
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Angels & spirit guides
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Celtic spirituality
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Crystals
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Divination (general)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Divination (general): Fortune telling
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Dreams
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Gaia & earth energies
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Goddess worship
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Healing (general)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Healing (general): Energy (qigong, reiki, polarity)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Healing (general): Prayer & spiritual
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Inspiration & personal growth
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Magick studies
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Mindfulness & meditation
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Mysticism
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Occultism
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Parapsychology (general)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Parapsychology (general): Near-death experience
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Prophecy
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Reference
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Shamanism
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Spiritualism
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Unexplained phenomena
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Witchcraft
- Child development
- Crafts & hobbies (general): Papercrafts
- Ethics & morals
- Family & relationships (general)
- Family & relationships (general): Divorce & separation
- Family & relationships (general): Parenting (general)
- Fiction (general)
- Fiction (general): Fairy tales, folk tales, legends & mythology
- Fiction (general): Historical
- Fiction (general): Humorous (general)
- Fiction (general): Occult & supernatural
- Fiction (general): Religious
- Fiction (general): Romance (general): Fantasy
- Fiction (general): Romance (general): Paranormal (general)
- Fiction (general): Short stories (single author)
- Fiction (general): Visionary & metaphysical
- Gardening (general)
- Gardening (general): Herbs
- Health & fitness (general): Herbal medications
- Health & fitness (general): Sexuality
- History (general): Ancient (general)
- History (general): Ancient (general): Egypt
- History (general): Civilization
- History (general): Europe (general): Great britain
- Juvenile fiction (general): Action & adventure (general)
- Juvenile fiction (general): Fairy tales & folklore (general)
- Juvenile fiction (general): Nature & the natural world (general): Environment
- Juvenile fiction (general): Visionary & metaphysical
- Juvenile nonfiction (general): Body, mind & spirit
- Language arts & disciplines (general): Alphabets & writing systems
- Literary criticism (general): Poetry
- Medical (general): Alternative & complementary medicine
- Nature (general)
- Nature (general): Animals (general)
- Nature (general): Animals (general): Horses
- Nature (general): Ecology
- Nature (general): Environmental conservation & protection
- Nature (general): Plants (general)
- Philosophy (general)
- Philosophy (general): Ethics & moral philosophy
- Philosophy (general): Good & evil
- Philosophy (general): History & surveys (general)
- Philosophy (general): Metaphysics
- Philosophy (general): Mind & body
- Philosophy (general): Movements (general): Humanism
- Philosophy (general): Religious
- Poetry (general)
- Poetry (general): European (general): English, irish, scottish, welsh
- Poetry (general): Subjects & themes (general): Inspirational & religious
- Reference (general)
- Reference (general): Catalogs
- Religion (general)
- Religion (general): Biblical studies (general): Old testament
- Religion (general): Buddhism (general): Zen
- Religion (general): Christianity (general)
- Religion (general): Clergy
- Religion (general): Devotional
- Religion (general): Faith
- Religion (general): History
- Religion (general): Holidays (general): Christmas & advent
- Religion (general): Islam (general): Sufi
- Religion (general): Judaism (general)
- Religion (general): Mysticism
- Religion (general): Paganism & neo-paganism
- Religion (general): Prayer
- Religion (general): Reference
- Religion (general): Religion & science
- Religion (general): Spirituality
- Religion (general): Wicca
- Science (general): Cosmology
- Science (general): Life sciences (general): Ecology
- Self-help (general)
- Self-help (general): Affirmations
- Self-help (general): Meditations
- Self-help (general): Personal growth (general)
- Self-help (general): Personal growth (general): Happiness
- Self-help (general): Sexual instruction
- Self-help (general): Spiritual
- Social science (general): Anthropology (general)
- Social science (general): Anthropology (general): Cultural & social
- Social science (general): Ethnic studies (general)
- Social science (general): Folklore & mythology
- Social science (general): Men's studies
- Travel (general)
- Travel (general): Australia & oceania
- Travel (general): Former soviet republics