RELIGION (General) -> Paganism & Neo-Paganism
Ross HeavenJan 2019
Angela PaineDec 2018
We can learn from the ancient Celts, who were in tune with their environment and showed respect and reverence for all living things. By following their meditative practices we can tune in to our intuitive powers, and learn to listen...
Halo QuinJun 2019
An introduction to Welsh deities through traditional myths and practical exercises.
Morgan DaimlerOct 2018
Get to know the Good God of Ireland through his mythology, history, and modern worship.
Rachel PattersonNov 2018
It doesn’t matter if you only have a window sill with a pot plant on it, a small city terrace, a playing field or several acres, you can always work with the magic in your garden...
Morgan DaimlerApr 2019
Unravelling the mystery, magic, and myth of Manannán.
Laura PerryOct 2018
A Moon Books community anthology focusing on deathwalking and psychopomp work: the shamanic practice of helping the deceased's soul pass on to the next realm.
Trevor GreenfieldMar 2019
Pagan Portals - What is Modern Witchcraft? considers contemporary developments in the ancient craft.
Melusine DracoNov 2018
A companion title to By Spellbook & Candle and By Wolfsbane & Mandrake Root
Maria F. DeBlassieOct 2018
Micro-meditations and celebratory reflections on actively living as a wild woman.
Lee MorganJan 2019
The Otherworld is ready for you, but are you ready for the Otherworld? A sorcerous primer in thirteen moons.
Lady Haight-AshtonFeb 2019
The tale of the first female, so troublesome she was erased from mythology to be replaced by her sister, Eve.
Cyndi BrannenApr 2019
Blending Hekate, witchcraft and personal development together to create a powerful new magickal perspective.
Steve AndrewsApr 2019
What herbs can Shamans of the southern hemisphere use and where are they found?
Rachel PattersonJun 2019
An introduction to working with Sun magic, how to live in harmony with the solar year and to utilise all the magical powers it provides.
Angela PaineOct 2006
Cheryl StraffonJul 2007
This book explores the space where science and magic meet
Graeme TalboysMay 2006
Jeri StudebakerNov 2008
To save the planet, we must abandon today's major gods -- all sky-war-father gods -- and return to the Earth-Peace-Mother Goddesses of our early agricultural ancestors.
Emma Restall OrrApr 2008
This nature-revering Pagan philosopher responds to issues such as abortion, euthanasia, or animal exploitation.
Brendan MyersNov 2008
Ross HeavenSep 2008
Emma Restall OrrOct 2008
Kissing the Hag by Emma Restall Orr is based upon the old tale of The Marriage of Sir Gawain, and carries us from girlish innocence through to the nauseating horror of the hag - the raw side, the dark side, the inside of a woman.
Robin HerneOct 2009
Enter the world of ancient Celtic Gods and their modern day followers.
Tess DawsonJul 2009
Heather MendelNov 2009
What if the story of Eve is wrong? Kabbalah reveals her as humanity’s quintessential hero. You decide – if you dare!
Dancing RabbitFeb 2010
For every young man,serious about Pagan spirituality, in his quest for manhood.
An educational, insightful and often humorous look at the modern pagan lifestyle as seen from the inside and out.
Mark TownsendSep 2013
An uncompromising and heretical priest's diary exploring the meaning of life and death, success and failure, religion and magic, and instituional Churchianity.
Steve AndrewsSep 2010
From Morning Glories and Magic Mushrooms to Belladonna and Buttercups, Steve Andrews delves into herbal magic and mystery.
Deborah MartinOct 2010
A comprehensive, at-your-fingertips reference on the medicinal and magical properties of over three hundred herbs.
Graeme TalboysMay 2011
The Druid Way in an acorn.
Kylie HolmesDec 2013
The Runes are a set of 24 symbols which are steeped in history, myths and legends. This book offers practical and accessible information for anyone to understand this ancient form of divination.
Melusine DracoJan 2012
Practical Craft magic for the sea-witch
Harmonia SailleAug 2012
The hedge is the symbolic boundary between the two worlds and this book will teach you how to cross that hedge.
Silver ElderApr 2011
The illustrated book of Wiccan practice based on the Seasonal and Lunar cycles. A complete practical guide to Wiccan experience.
Robin HerneMar 2012
Three tunes on the harp to stir your soul ~ to ease, to laughter, to tears of sorrow for lost Gods.
Luke EastwoodFeb 2012
A comprehensive guide to genuine druidic knowledge and practice based on ancient texts and surviving Celtic lore and customs.
Piet CeanadachJul 2011
A spiritual, uplifting story created to introduce and encourage new and old Pagans alike to the new Old Religi
Siusaidh CeanadachMar 2012
Ceremony for Every Occasion is one of the most comprehensive books on ritual and rites of passage available to date.
Shirley LaboucaneFeb 2012
Nature comes alive and provides inspiration for our state of being, she is ancient healer; a life blessed brings blessings.
Siusaidh CeanadachFeb 2013
Lets Talk About Elements and The Pagan Wheel is the second in a series of specially written pagan material for children.
Nimue BrownJan 2012
Deep contemplation enables the voice of spirit to be heard. Meditation and Druidry combine to bring peace and possibility.
Melusine DracoFeb 2013
Feel the power and freedom as Black Horse, White Horse guides you down the magical path of this most noble animal.
Emma Restall OrrNov 2012
This book challenges the prevailing worldviews of materialism and dualism, outlines the alternatives, presenting animism as a radically different, yet mature and coherent philosophy.
Cat TreadwellJun 2012
A Druid s Tale is the story of a 21st century Druid Priest developed from the popular blog www.druidcat.wordpress.com.
Melusine DracoMar 2013
A practical and essential guide to using canine magical energies.
Mark CarterJun 2012
An extensive examination of the book by Robert Graves, The White Goddess, and guides readers through bewildering forests of historical sources, poems, and Graves’ biography to reveal his unorthodox claim
Philip WestJun 2012
The ancient Israelite religion revealed in the early texts of the Old Testament is not monotheistic but a polytheistic paganism.
Brendan MyersNov 2013
Philosophy was invented by pagans. But is there a pagan philosophy? Yes, there is, and this book explains it.
Harmonia SailleAug 2012
Learning by experiencing is about trusting your instincts and connecting with your inner spirit.
Fiona TinkerDec 2012
Discover the esoteric knowledge in the works of Yeats, O Sullivan and other poets.
Joanna van der HoevenApr 2013
Zen teachings and Druidry combine to create a peaceful life path that is completely dedicated to the here and now.
Elen SentierJul 2013
British shamanism has largely been forgotten: the reindeer goddess of the ancient Boreal forest is shrouded in mystery...follow her deer-trods to rediscover her old ways.
N. Starcat ShieldsJan 2013
Starcat offers thoughtful essays on reverently walking a spiritual nature-based path in the midst of a frenzied consumer culture.
Nimue BrownNov 2012
Exploring how we use the past to construct ourselves, and how we imagine the future.
Mabh SavageSep 2013
The Tuatha de Danaan in the 21st Century.
Cat TreadwellOct 2013
Stories, tools and inspiration to help those suffering from depression - from a Pagan perspective.
Eric O. ScottJun 2013
Trapped between study and belief, can Lou the Wiccan find the strength to stand up for himself and his ideals?
Siusaidh CeanadachApr 2013
Offering children from 7-11 a general Pagan view on major life points such as birth, marriage and death.
Hearth Moon RisingJul 2013
Invoking Animal Magic applies a modern pagan understanding to the wealth of animal wisdom in folklore and myth.
Martha GrayMar 2013
A mystical insight into the cat as a power animal.
Yvonne RyvesMar 2013
A new approach to using ancient ways in these contemporary and often challenging times to weave your life path.
Rachel PattersonJun 2013
A personal and all encompassing guide to what it is to be a Witch, how to live and work within the Craft. By popular writer and kitchen witch, Tansy Firedragon.
Rachel PattersonAug 2013
Learn about and experience the fascinating magical art of Hoodoo.
Laura PerryAug 2013
The Minoan world comes alive through seasonal rituals and rites of passage, honoring Ariadne and her Labyrinth.
Melusine DracoAug 2013
A Magical Anthropology - a historical fact-finding mission to discover when the different aspects of magical influence entered traditional witchcraft.
Robin HerneSep 2013
Magic and murder meet in Suffolk, with short stories exploring the spirit of place, and the dark side of belief.
Trevor GreenfieldFeb 2014
Paganism 101 - An Introduction to Paganism by 101 Pagans
Hannah E. JohnstonMay 2014
Children of the Green is an in-depth consideration of child raising from within pagan spirituality.
Trevor GreenfieldDec 2013
A Moon Books anthology of Pagan writers considering a range of different contemporary issues.
Nimue BrownNov 2013
The only meaningful spiritual journey is the one you consciously undertake.
Melusine DracoNov 2013
A squint-eyed look at what passes for Craft in many modern groups and just how much of the teaching has been dumbed down.
Joanna van der HoevenMay 2014
An in-depth look at a little-known goddess that can help bring peace and sanctuary into your life.
Morgan DaimlerApr 2014
A guidebook for those seeking a path that combines modern neopagan witchcraft with the older Celtic Fairy Faith.
Taz ThorntonMar 2016
Ancient teaching stories from the earth, together with meditations and step-by-step guides to sourcing your own tales from the spirits of the ancestors.
Kennan Elkman Taylor, MDMar 2014
A brief, idiosyncratic and magical approach to rune usage within Anglo-Saxon culture and spirituality, directed toward healing and personal development.
S. Kelley Harrell, M. DivMay 2014
A light-hearted and informative handbook introducing an ancient spiritual practice to today's young adults and beginning seekers.
Web PATH CenterJun 2015
Wrap up ecstasy in love to create powerful magick, spells and healing.
Joanna van der HoevenNov 2014
An Introductory Guide for the Solitary Druid
Trevor GreenfieldNov 2014
Anthology of Moon Books poets.
David SalisburySep 2016
Using energetic methods from a variety of traditions and philosophies, this is a new approach to the practice of cleansing our lives.
Pete JenningsJul 2014
Exploring dark folk tales and customs alongside the magic and myths of the blacksmith Gods through time and place.
Nimue BrownJul 2014
Exploring prayer from a Pagan perspective.
Emma Restall OrrOct 2014
Spirits of the Sacred Grove reveals Druidry as an accessible and compelling spiritual path that offers enormous potential for personal healing and empowerment.
Morgan DaimlerOct 2015
Reconstructing the beliefs and practices of pre-Christian Irish Paganism for the modern world.
Nimue BrownJan 2016
A book of inspiration and the real-life stories of Pagans who are walking their talk.
Denise CushMay 2015
Pagans and Christians meet and celebrate together.
Rebecca BeattieJul 2015
Tracing the Literary Origins of Modern Paganism
Elen SentierJan 2015
British native shamanism
Morgan DaimlerDec 2014
Ancient and enigmatic, the Morrigan reaches out to us - learn who she is and how to answer her call.
Flavia Kate PetersJan 2015
Your practical insight into Faeries and the elements they engage to unlock real magic that is waiting to help you.
Trevor GreenfieldOct 2016
An exploration of Goddess Spirituality in American history, herstory and culture.
Sheena CundyNov 2015
A dishy vicar, an unexpected grandchild and hot flushes...how will a witch like Minerva cope with one hormonal challenge after another?
This Ancient Heart brings together leading spiritual and academic thinkers in order to explore the threefold relationship between landscape, ancestor, and self
Jez HughesNov 2015
An important manual for initiating long-lasting change into a world of power, health and harmony.
Rachel PattersonDec 2015
An introduction to the beautiful world of meditation.
Halo QuinDec 2015
Tap into your Natural Magic and become the Fey you are.
Lucya StarzaFeb 2016
Using candles in simple spells, seasonal rituals and essential craft techniques.
Morgan DaimlerJun 2016
Following the call of the Old Gods along the path of the Fair Folk.
Flavia Kate Peters
This A-Z of all you need to know and do makes it the perfect companion on your shamanic journey.
Nimue BrownAug 2015
Inspiration to enrich your dreaming, increase your awareness and transform your life.
Ellen Evert HopmanApr 2016
Enter the hearts and minds of the Druid leaders who are shaping the new Celtic spirituality.
Vivienne MossDec 2015
Hekate, Queen of Witches and the Shadow-Lands, haunts the pages of this devotional bringing magic and enchantment into your lives.
Trevor GreenfieldOct 2017
An anthology of Druidry, Shamanism, Witchcraft and Goddess Spirituality from some of the world's leading Pagan voices.
Steve AndrewsMay 2016
The planets that rule over herbs that grow on Earth.
A year-long journey taking you on your own personal pathway through the magical energy of each month.
Morgan DaimlerMar 2016
The Irish Goddess Brigid is as powerful and popular today as ever; in this short introduction find out why.
Rachel PattersonJul 2016
An introduction to the mysteries, myths and magic of the ancient goddess of the landscape.
Julie BrettSep 2017
Connect with the magic of the southern land, its seasons, animals, plants and spirits.
Mark OllyAug 2016
A full history of the physical and spiritual development of the Green Man from Prehistoric origins to modern-day archaeological discoveries.
Melusine DracoSep 2016
The Secret People is a remembrance of times past and a preservation of ‘parish-pump witchcraft, wise woman and cunning ways’ adapted for use in the 21st century.
Joanna van der HoevenOct 2016
Where Zen Buddhism and Druidry meet, to create a holistic way of life.
Rachel PattersonFeb 2018
Through the wilds of nature, back to the roots of witchcraft.
Morgan DaimlerDec 2016
Meet the Gods and Goddesses of pagan Ireland in myth and modern practice.
Elen SentierDec 2016
A very personal look at Merlin.
Jhenah TelyndruApr 2018
An exploration of Rhiannon that remembers her history, reclaims her divinity, and renews a pathway into relationship with this Welsh Goddess of Sovereignty.
Brendan HowlinNov 2016
More simple accessible techniques to bring Druidry to the wider public.
Danu ForestOct 2017
Gwyn: ancient guardian of the land and the Brythonic faery underworld tradition.
Morgan DaimlerMar 2018
Blending history and personal experience this book introduces you to Odin, his mythology, and modern worship.
Rachel PattersonMar 2017
An introduction to the world of animal magic and working with animal spirit guides.
Melusine DracoNov 2016
Historical, mythological and magical insight into the god Pan.
Trevor GreenfieldAug 2018
A Moon Books community book which features contributions from Moon Books authors and new writers as they uncover the history of the Goddess.
Lucya StarzaNov 2017
366 spells, rituals, Pagan prayers and more, with details of festivals held throughout the year to help you live your best Pagan life.
Melusine DracoFeb 2017
A study of poisonous plants, many of which have beneficial uses in both domestic medicine and magic.
Rachel PattersonNov 2016
Nurture your creative energy as you travel across the pantheons of the world in this first adult colouring book from Moon Books.
Morgan DaimlerDec 2017
A Modern Guide to the Celtic Otherworld and its inhabitants.
Jane MeredithMay 2018
Enter the realms of the Goddess, where her stories are alive all around us...
Melusine DracoNov 2017
Why we should look upon Yule as one of the most important festivals in the pagan calendar.
Lucya StarzaAug 2018
A history of and a practical guide to the uses of poppets and magical dolls in sympathetic magic.
Ceri NormanMar 2018
Bringing the practical magic of the Faeries and their stones into your life.
Morgan DaimlerSep 2018
Experiencing the myth, magic, and mysticism of Fairy Witchcraft.
Joanna van der HoevenJun 2018
A look at how to combine the traditions of Witchcraft, Wicca and Druidry while walking between the worlds.
Trevor GreenfieldSep 2018
A Moon Books community book which features contributions from leading Shaman authors, each tasked with the discussion of different central themes within Shamanism today.
Melusine DracoAug 2018
An Introduction to Divination
Trevor GreenfieldSep 2018
A collection of essays offering an excellent introduction to some of the most important and enduring female Celtic deities.
- Art (general): Criticism & theory
- Art (general): History (general)
- Art (general): Techniques (general): Color
- Biography & autobiography (general): Personal memoirs
- Biography & autobiography (general): Religious
- Body, mind & spirit
- Body, mind & spirit (general)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Afterlife & reincarnation
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Ancient mysteries & controversial knowledge
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Angels & spirit guides
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Celtic spirituality
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Crystals
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Divination (general)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Divination (general): Fortune telling
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Dreams
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Entheogens & visionary substances
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Gaia & earth energies
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Goddess worship
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Healing (general)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Healing (general): Energy (qigong, reiki, polarity)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Healing (general): Prayer & spiritual
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Inspiration & personal growth
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Magick studies
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Mindfulness & meditation
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Mysticism
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Numerology
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Occultism
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Parapsychology (general)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Parapsychology (general): Near-death experience
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Prophecy
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Reference
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Shamanism
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Spiritualism
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Unexplained phenomena
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Witchcraft
- Child development
- Crafts & hobbies (general): Papercrafts
- Ethics & morals
- Family & relationships (general)
- Family & relationships (general): Divorce & separation
- Family & relationships (general): Parenting (general)
- Fiction (general)
- Fiction (general): Fairy tales, folk tales, legends & mythology
- Fiction (general): Historical
- Fiction (general): Humorous (general)
- Fiction (general): Occult & supernatural
- Fiction (general): Religious
- Fiction (general): Romance (general): Fantasy
- Fiction (general): Romance (general): Paranormal (general)
- Fiction (general): Short stories (single author)
- Fiction (general): Visionary & metaphysical
- Gardening (general)
- Gardening (general): Herbs
- Health & fitness (general): Herbal medications
- Health & fitness (general): Sexuality
- History (general): Ancient (general)
- History (general): Ancient (general): Egypt
- History (general): Civilization
- History (general): Europe (general): Great britain
- History (general): Europe (general): Russia & the former soviet union
- Juvenile fiction (general): Action & adventure (general)
- Juvenile fiction (general): Fairy tales & folklore (general)
- Juvenile fiction (general): Nature & the natural world (general): Environment
- Juvenile fiction (general): Visionary & metaphysical
- Juvenile nonfiction (general): Body, mind & spirit
- Language arts & disciplines (general): Alphabets & writing systems
- Language arts & disciplines (general): Composition & creative writing
- Literary criticism (general): Poetry
- Medical (general): Alternative & complementary medicine
- Nature (general)
- Nature (general): Animals (general)
- Nature (general): Animals (general): Horses
- Nature (general): Ecology
- Nature (general): Environmental conservation & protection
- Nature (general): Plants (general)
- Nature (general): Plants (general): Mushrooms
- Philosophy (general)
- Philosophy (general): Ethics & moral philosophy
- Philosophy (general): Good & evil
- Philosophy (general): History & surveys (general)
- Philosophy (general): Metaphysics
- Philosophy (general): Mind & body
- Philosophy (general): Movements (general): Humanism
- Philosophy (general): Religious
- Poetry (general)
- Poetry (general): European (general): English, irish, scottish, welsh
- Poetry (general): Subjects & themes (general): Inspirational & religious
- Psychology (general): Movements (general): Transpersonal
- Reference (general)
- Reference (general): Catalogs
- Religion (general)
- Religion (general): Biblical studies (general): Old testament
- Religion (general): Buddhism (general): Zen
- Religion (general): Christianity (general)
- Religion (general): Clergy
- Religion (general): Devotional
- Religion (general): Faith
- Religion (general): History
- Religion (general): Holidays (general): Christmas & advent
- Religion (general): Islam (general): Sufi
- Religion (general): Judaism (general)
- Religion (general): Mysticism
- Religion (general): Paganism & neo-paganism
- Religion (general): Prayer
- Religion (general): Reference
- Religion (general): Religion & science
- Religion (general): Spirituality
- Religion (general): Wicca
- Science (general): Cosmology
- Science (general): Life sciences (general): Ecology
- Self-help (general)
- Self-help (general): Affirmations
- Self-help (general): Meditations
- Self-help (general): Personal growth (general)
- Self-help (general): Personal growth (general): Happiness
- Self-help (general): Sexual instruction
- Self-help (general): Spiritual
- Social science (general): Anthropology (general)
- Social science (general): Anthropology (general): Cultural & social
- Social science (general): Ethnic studies (general)
- Social science (general): Folklore & mythology
- Social science (general): Indigenous studies
- Social science (general): Men's studies
- Travel (general)
- Travel (general): Australia & oceania
- Travel (general): Former soviet republics