THE NEWS FROM OUR BLOG
- Year of the Goddess - Niamh
- Sep 30 2014
- Niamh (pronounced Neeve) of the Golden Hair, brightness and radiance is a maiden goddess, daughter of Mannanan the Celtic God of the sea. Niamh chose to marry a mortal man called Oisin an...
- Moon Book folk and the Pagan Federation
- Sep 28 2014
- At more than forty years of age, the Pagan Federation is a highly influential, longstanding Pagan organisation. With its network of moots and activists, rare is the longstanding Pagan in the UK who h...
- Penwortham Fairy Funeral
- Sep 26 2014
- by Lorna Smithers Penwortham Fairy Funeral is a legend based around Castle Hill, a site of religious and formerly military importance in my home town of Penwortham. This article presents the origin...
- Stopping the Clock, Losing the Calendar
- Sep 24 2014
- Pagan Portals: Celtic Witchcraft Chapter 3, by Mabh Savage Celtic Triad: Three sorrows that are better than joy: the heaviness of a herd feeding on mast, the heaviness of a ripe field, the heavines...
- Pagan Portals - Moon Magic
An introduction to working with the phases of the Moon
- FOLLOW US!