THE NEWS FROM OUR BLOG
- The Grail
- Mar 28 2015
- By Simon Stirling The Grail. What was it for? Does it still exist – and, if so, where can it be found? The answers to these questions are both simple and complex. Over time, various answ...
- Can Druidry be Urban?
- Mar 26 2015
- Luke Eastwood, OBOD Druid and Moon Books author, reviews Brendan Howlin’s Handbook Of Urban Druidry. Luke is the author of The Journey, and The Druid’s Primer. As a not-urban Druid, what would he ...
- Life in narrative context
- Mar 24 2015
- By Nimue Brown. Recently on this blog, Jo van der Hoeven wrote about living in the moment : “Within the present moment we are totally and utterly free. When we are utterly in the present, the p...
- Wonderful World – Spring Equinox
- Mar 22 2015
- [caption id="attachment_1704" align="alignleft" width="150"] Jo van der Hoeven, image copyright Emily Fae[/caption] By Joanna van der Hoeven The Spring Equinox will soon be upon us, that wonderf...
- Kitchen Witch's World of Magical Herbs & Plants, A
A journey into the magical world of herbs and plants, filled with magical uses, folklore, history and practical magic. By popular writer and kitchen witch, Tansy Firedragon.
- FOLLOW US!