THE NEWS FROM OUR BLOG
- Cover story - Urban Druidry
- Apr 26 2015
- There are many cliches out there about how Druids can be expected to look. Granted, some Druids do wear white robes, and some naturally have beards, and you do see the odd golden coloured sickle in ri...
- Win a Morgan Daimler Book
- Apr 25 2015
- [caption id="attachment_2198" align="alignleft" width="205"] Morgan Daimler, with book.[/caption] This weekend, you could win a copy of Fairy Witchcraft, or The Morrigan, both written by Morgan Dai...
- Spiritual Feminist Book launch
- Apr 24 2015
- We've been running with the theme of book covers and their stories a bit recently. newly released The Spiritual Feminist, by Amythyst Raine-Hatayama turns out to be a tale of mother-daughter co-operat...
- St George - the man and the myths
- Apr 23 2015
- By Lucya Starza Today English people everywhere will be celebrating St George’s Day and feeling a little national pride as they honour the patron saint of England. But why am I, a pagan and a ...
- Witchcraft Today - 60 Years On
An anthology published in celebration of the 60th anniversary of Gerald Gardner's seminal work, Witchcraft Today.
- FOLLOW US!