THE NEWS FROM OUR BLOG
- Cover stories - Traditional witchcraft
- Apr 18 2015
- There's often a story behind a book cover. Why that image? What tales does the cover tell? If a book cover is any good, it should help you judge the book and work out if you want to read it. Sometim...
- Brighid and the Oran Mor
- Apr 16 2015
- By Joanna van der Hoeven I had meditated and tranced for nearly an hour before my altar, to the sounds of the birds outside and Heloise Pilkington on my cd player. http://www.heloisepilkington.com/...
- Celtic Witchcraft Chapter 7- Between Cauldron and Club
- Apr 14 2015
- By Mabh Savage Celtic Triad- There are three things that are never at rest in anyone: the heart in working, the breath in moving, and the soul in purposing. Every witch has their tools. Some may...
- April Moon Bard
- Apr 12 2015
- April …. Season of showers and fools … the last moments before the gate to summer swings open once again …. Whether that’s putting the clocks forward or preparing for Beltane. WEA...
- Poison Pen Letters to Myself
From a dark mind to a light heart, a poetical journey of emotional and spiritual self-discovery through the years.
- FOLLOW US!